Saturday, August 15, 2009

Novel writing conference

Hi Everyone!
I attended an excellent novel-writing conference today put on my Southwest Writers. I was looking for inpsiration to begin a new book. I think I found it! I'll let you know what it's going to be about soon.

My memoir, Avoid Mosquitoes--and Other Impossibilities has gotten wonderful reviews on amazon.com and has won two awards (Editor's Choice and Rising Star). Thank you everyone! If you haven't read it yet, I hear it's a great read! :)

I wrote another children's book this summer. My aunt, who is a marvelous artist, is painting pictures for it. It's a picture book designed for 3-6 year olds. I won't mention the title yet--but it's coming soon.

Check out my new website: nancysellin.com

Let me hear from you!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment